Alan Advantage is hiring for a Junior Consultant to work inside the Innovation Management Consulting team. We are looking for adaptable people passionate and able to do many different multidisciplinary tasks.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree – preferable in STEM discipline or mixed Humanities and STEM dicipline
• Results oriented, ability to set clear goals and objectives, and efficiently managed time;
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, to engage with clients;
• Lateral Thinking and the ability to generate and regularly propose new content and original ideas;
• Good team-working and networking skills.